God gave us the ability to experience/express anger. Yet we often have
mixed or contradictory ideas about this basic human emotion. Every day all of us encounter
real people and experience real emotions, anger included. Even gentle people do feel
flashes of anger.
Feeling angry is not something that makes you a lesser mortal!
ANGER IS A COMPLEX MOTION
- We get angry on ourselves for things we do-or fail to do.
- We get angry with others for perceived slights, whether theyre real or even
- Anger is a part of our lives; Bitterness, resentment, hatred are not.
- Keep in mind that even if youre filled with bad feelings toward someone, you still
have the power to forgive.
- Anger used to defeat another person is destructive; Directed at solving a problem, anger
is valuable and constructive.